Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bath day

On our way to the Vet. This is Scotch's before picture. He is not very happy in the front seat. He learned he is much more content with the space in the back of the suburban:)



After picture! Very clean:) A bath, blow dry, nail trim, and ear cleaning....whoa! When arriving home from the Vet Scotch did an 'I'm clean and happy' dance and learned he does not like the leash touching him.


Scotch was fabulous at the clinic. He enjoyed being there. There were a few dogs that did not want to enter but Scotch was a trooper! He was very energetic and lively...I thought maybe he might want to stay at the clinic based on his enthusiasm.

Homework time! Scotch and I received homework for basic dog training with The Canine Coach. Scotch came to me with the knowledge of SIT and NO. Today we worked on WATCH ME with dog food as his reward. On the third attempt he got the hang of it. We reviewed SIT and NO with the new techniques and I do believe I have a pro in my house! Scotch enjoys training because he receives tasty rewards and entertaining toys.

MayBerry Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment